This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Once again slaves of another master.... oh boy, they will plot against me, the Mac and the Ipad, won't they? Yes they will. I am doomed.

e questo qui non andra' a fare comunella con il Principe? Sono condannata.





And just because I could, it came with it.... I engraved me name on it, ahr.
So that he knows who the owner is... yah, hopefully... there's His Hignes (the mac), then me, then him... maybe.


A questo qua pero' l'ho fatto marchiare sul retro cosi' vediamo se lo capisce che comando io, non lui... cioe' comanda il mac, poi ci sono io e poi c'e' lui... spero.

No comments: