This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Aralechan bottlecap













This set has a funny story... I started buying it piece by piece individually about 5 years ago...
I got the last ones in Italy during my vacation, except for the secret figure... that was really rare and hard to find.
We go to animexpo with my buddies bishie huntresses and my dear merrow buys me a box...
I thought well worse comes to worse I'll have a double... but... what a lucky hand that girl has, she caught the rare secret figure O_O I was in shock!~
So thanks Merrow, thanks to you my set's complete!!!
Doesn't it look great?

No comments: