This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa is coming to town.

My Secret Santa stocking is beginning to look fruitful.
I received little stickers as a present already! (this is from one of my students, Teressa)
I received drawings from another student, Joseph.








 I received a book about aggressive vegetables... so now I know why I want to be vegetarians... those suckers deserve to die....











And this is what I have prepared for my friends (Noppy's isnt here cuz she had to leave yesterday so I gave her hers already). They are magnets.


Indeed... Santa Claus is coming to town.

No comments: