This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I posted this comment yesterday.
It was ignored.
I am going to post it again today with some visual aid.
"I wonder why people complain when others repeat the same stuff over and over again. They can't take it from parents, they can't take it from teachers, they can't take it from friends... but they take it from Hollywood, Books, Tv and even look forward to it. I guess humans are creature of comforts only when it comes to not making effort and having to think."

The "over the skyscraper shot" is shown in every single episode of Suits.
How annoying is that???

No comments: