This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yah, I'm loving it!
I love the rain trees who go to sleep at night! HEEE and taking
pictures of flowers like crazy.
I like vegetarian foor here: no garlic! yay!
but now I'm running around doing errands with my best fren as her
bridesmaid... so she is taking me super local places and malls.
yesterday we went to a car shop cuz her husband got into an
accident... we went to this place that looks like a parking garage but
every floor has a bunch of car repair shop, it looked like a scifi
movies.
so I was taking pictures and this uncle kept looking at us
like "what's there?"
I still have to eat durian but I already saw that it smells like gas,
I mean like a stove when you leave the 4 things open and gas runs out,
O_O

No comments: