This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Singapore Biennale 2011
















The dome inside.

L'interno della cupola.








worth mention.
Tiffany Chung's work.

Notevoli i lavori di Tiffany Chung.




































Inside the Biennale.
L'interno della Mostra.




















Tea for two.
Té per due!











Just a few words because I am a bit tired and overwhelmed by work: it's a very interesting initiative and a very positive one. The venue I visited was very nice too and I wish I had time to go and visit the other. I will definitely go next year.

Due paroline perché sono stata e presa dal lavoro: la biennale è un'iniziativa interessante e positiva. La mostra che ho visitato io era molto bella e mi sarebbe piaciuto visitare anche gli altri 3 musei. L'anno prossimo lo farò sicuramente.

No comments: