This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012





In Advanced Comic and Illustration class we get to experiment with different mixed media on illustration board.

It's hard to find illustration board in Singapore so I use the closest thing I could find and I gesso over it.

Yesterday I was making a little demo on gesso lift up and how different media react on gesso and why it's always nice to have the board primed with gesso.

Just for the sake of demonstrating materials these little things (about 7 cm in height/length) ended up having watercolor, gold poster color, silver poster color, markers, colored pencils, markers, salt and glaze on it. They took more or less 9 minutes in the making.

No comments: