This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dalla Cina col Furgone.... compensation from China.

My sister came back from her trip and brought me a few surprises.
Mia sorella mi ha portato alcune sorpresine dalla Cina.

ATOM!

She found an Astroboy store in Hong Kong! Did not find any Tezuka Moderno at all O_O"... but got me a few other things.

Ha trovato un negozio di Astroboy, non c'erano Tezuka Moderno e mi ha preso altre cose.


PVC LOVE:
Pinoko, Black Jack,
Hyoutan-tsugi, Atom, Sharaku.
these are bathroom toys... cute little ones. They were not supposed to be mine but since my nephew broke my talking Astroboy ... these a now mine.
Pupazzetti per il bagno, inizialmente non indirizzati a me... ma visto che mio nipote ha rotto il mio astroboy parlante sono toccati a me!

Of course no toys of mine will never end up in those kids' hands ever again... until they learn to take care of their things and keep promises that is... Being "children" is too convenient of an excuse not to teach them things properly like: not being consumer whores.
That is why nothing has a value to them and they use and throw away when tired.
Which is something I never did as a kid... otherwise I don't see why I still have all of my toys, the very little I had, still kept in such a good way!
If you ask me... wealth is a bitch!

Ochanomizu hakasei, Atlas, Atom.
Penso che non darò mai più giocattoli in mano a quei maledetti gnappi finché non imparano a tenere le cose con cura e affetto e a mantenere le promesse... essere bambini è troppo comoda come scusa, anche io sono stata bambina e i miei giocattoli sono ancora tutti là in perfetto stato, quei pochini che avevo...
Il benessere è la madre di tutti i vizi se l'ozio ne è il padre.


Ecco un altro set di pupazzetti di gomma per il bagno *_*
Atom, Uran, Atom.







Astroboy Store bag.

Deda loves green.
This is a nice t-shirt! *_*

Dall'astroboy store mi è
arrivata anche una
bellissima maglietta.







In the end I got a Pucca too.





No comments: