This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I went for Mushrooms
Found truffles instead


On a personal note: I have been having weird dreams at night, all of them having to do with Barbarian invasions, monster's invasions, freeloaders, weird, unknown, creatures coming out of nowwhere. In all my dreams, after a while, I had to give up the intial tension and just accept the fact that no matter how many time I tried to remove them from my life they would come back.
In a while they either begun part of my routine... wake up, monster shows up, shoot the monster, go to the bathroom, secondo monster shows up, shoot the second monster, go have breakfast...
or I was so tired of being besieged that the feeling everything would be pointless would just make me give up: why fight to protect my land, my oranges, my clothes from being stolen... they'll be here again tonight, tomorrow and the next day. I'd rather burn it all and just become one of them and go and steal to others.

Why the heck was I having so many bad dreams? I was worried about something... bad.
My right side hurts, it's been hurting for years but the pain comes and goes. When i go to the bathroom it's... radioactive. So my doctor tried it all, blood test, allergy tests, maybe it's the colon, maybe the appendix. I went to him yesterday and said: what if it's an ovary?
My ultrasound was today... and right before that I was thinking what if my little egg turns out to be an Easter egg and gives me a little surprise I'd rather not receive?
Well, during my ultrasound... we went to look for mushrooms and truffles showed up... right.
What didn't show up actually.
How to say. It is nothing bad, now, but it needs constant checks.
It is nothing bad because I am young but apparently everywhere we lookd there was a cyst in it. So my uterus, my ovaries and my colecyst all showed an intruder.
In short my body is like Switzerland and all these foreign things come and camp in it.

The barbarian invasions of my dreams--- is it possible my body knew and told me about it?
If I think about it, after all, I had a weird foreing thing in my tyroid, it is now small and under control, one in my leg, it was removed but it came back, I had one in my ear that was destroyed but left a syndrome, now I have another bunch of them in my torso... water around my ovaries, microfollicular ovaries, a mioma in my uterus and about 2 colecystic cysts (colesterol formed. Apparently my liver produces a high colesterol bile).

In short these guys are here, don't pay rent and cause troubles and pain.
I can fight them, join them or get used to them... just like my dreams told me.
It could have been worse... they could be criminals! So far they are just freeloaders.
For now I know I will walk around like Napoleon, with one hand in my jacket... for a while!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andai per funghi
trovai tartufi, invece.


Di recente non facevo che avere strani incubi, tutti aventi a che fare con Invasioni Barbariche, mostri invasori, scrocconi, strane creature che spuntavano da chissà dove. In tutti questi sogni, dopo un po' dovevo abbandonare la tensione iniziale e accettare il fatto che, per quanto io cercassi di rimuovere, combattere o resistere a questi invasori, tornavano sempre alla carica. Era una vera condanna di Sisifo. Dopo un po' o diventavano parte della mia routine... ti svegli, sbuca un mostro, spari al mostro, vai al bagno, sbuca un secondo mostro, spari anche al secondo mostro e vai a fare colazione... Oppure mi riducevo talmente stanca di essere assediata che la sensazione dell'inutilità di tutta la mia lotta mi faceva semplicemente mollare: perché combattere per proteggere la mia terra, le mie arance, il mio bucato... torneranno stanotte, domani e dopodomani. Piuttosto brucio tutto e vado a rubare insieme a loro.

Perché avevo questi incubi? Ero preoccupata per qualcosa... di cattivo.
Mi fa male il fianco destro, mi fa male da anni ma il dolore va e viene. Quando vado al bagno poi... è radioattiva. Quindi il mio dottore ha tentato di tutto, esami del sangue, per la celiachia, per le allergie alimentari, forse è il colon e forse l'appendice.
Sono andata da lui ieri e ho detto: e se fosse un'ovaia?
Il dolore era troppo specifico, il sospetto grande.
La mia ecografia è stata oggi... e poco prima di entrare nello studio dell'ecografo pensavo: e se il mio piccolo ovetto si trasforma in uovo di pasqua di cattivo gusto?
Beh, durante l'ecografia... siamo andati per funghi e son spuntati tartufi... già.
Che cosa non è sbucato fuori.

Come dire. Non è niente di particolarmente grave ma necessita controlli costanti.
Non è grave perché sono giovane ma è anche strano che me ne ritrovi giovane come sono... per farla breve ovunque guardassimo c'era una cisti. Utero, ovaie e colecisti tutte presentano Un intruso.

Per farla breve il mio corpo è come la Svizzera e tutti questi estranei vengono e ci si accampano.

Le invasioni barbariche dei miei sogni--- possibile che il mio corpo sapesse e me ne stesse parlando?
Se ci penso, dopotutto, ho avuto per anni un corpo estraneo nella mia tiroide, che ora è piccolo e sotto controllo, uno nella mia gamba, che è stato rimosso ma è tornato, uno nell'orecchio che è stato frantumato ma ha lasciato una sindrome e ora ne ho un altro pacco nel torso... mioma, microfollicoli, polipi colisterilici nella colecisti.

E allora sti estranei sono qui, non pagano affitto e fanno casini e fanno male.
Posso combatterli, unirli a loro o abituarmici... proprio come nei miei sogni.
Poteva essere peggio... potevano essere dei seri criminali! Per ora sono solo scrococni.
Quindi per il momento mi devo accontentare di andarmene in giro come Napoleone con una mano nella giacca e sul fianco destro... per un bel pezzo!



1 comment:

Nat Loh said...

give them beer (yeast powder) and they will get drunk and pass out allowing you to sweep them out the door.