This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring Colors
My balcony is all nice and colorful.
I keep on planting flowers and
when they bloom so do the colors.

Il mio balcone è bello colorato.
Continuo a piantare bulbi e
quando germogliano lo fanno
anche i colori.



but I also like things that aren't colorful and so I do
experiments... have you ever tried it?

Ma mi piace anche fare piccoli esperimenti con cose
che non sono propriamente colorate... ci avete mai provato?

See my bean and lentil?
I drop a bean and lentil
in a cotton ball dipped with water
and in a few weeks here's
what it came out.

Il mio giardino pensile: un fagiolo e una lenticchia, vedete?
Li ho lasciati cadere in un batuffolo di ovatta
imbevuto d'acqua e in pochi giorni si sono
fatti belli grandi.


Next to my succulent plants of course
which numbers keeps increasing.

Vivono accanto alle mie piante succulente
il cui numero continua ad aumentare.

No comments: