This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Napoli Comicon 2010
I already posted pictures of my purchases at the comicon... I honestly had wanted to meet Maconi and Scoppetta but could not see them... I was happy to see Paolino Cossi instead, since it had been so long.

To my surprise The Spirit was on show at the first floor of the Castel Sant'Elmo and I almost fainted in front of the original drawings by Will Eisner (there was also an exhibit dedicated to Diabolik, Noir Comics and new emerging artists)... but allow me.
I've had a crush on The Spirit when I was a kid - I still think him adorable - so to see the actual drawings was a big surprise and my heart skipped a beat!

I need to become a better stalker, though... last year at Lucca Comics I could not talk to Cyril Pedrosa.. but maybe I just need more motivation. For instance... if Alary or De Pins were to come nearby where I'm at... I would follow them all the way to the bathroom for sure! XDDD


No comments: