This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Naples - Comicon 2010!

Probably my last comic convention for this year! ^^ I went to meet my friend and we all got crazy One Piece shopping.
Here are my purchases.

Forse l'ultima fiera del fumetto dell'anno, per me, visto che parto.
Ecco i miei acquisti.


Photobucket
Definitely an affair. The pieces were slightly damaged but I am the Gashapon Hunter and if you work with Stop Motion you know about plastic too!
Therefore I got 3 for the price of one. A deal! Went back home and repaired them!

Un affarone, 3 al prezzo di uno. Certo è perché erano danneggiati ma non c'è niente come la colla vinilica, un po' ri carta vetrata e un po' di primer per sistemare il pvc.

Photobucket
Same here. The problems with these POP is that even the bases are wrong XD they are not the right ones! Still we do have super sculpy and the problem is easily fixed. Got 3 for the price of 1.

Idem con patate per questi POP, 3 al prezzo di 1 (ma nemmeno, ché li ho visti in giro a 25 euri e io ho pagato 20 tutto). Sistemati con un po' di supersculpey e sono come nuovi.

Photobucket
He is like a trading figure - although the box states what figure is inside. This is based off the One Piece movie and this is n.1 (there's over 40 of them). Honestly when I see Rufy like this... I totally understand Boa! XDDD
Enjoy the details...:


Lui fa parte di un set di oltre 40 figure. E' mini mini, costa sui 3 euro. Questa è la figura n 1. Sulla scatola è indicato il personaggio contenuto, non ci sono caramelle all'interno per cui, non so, è una strana versione di candy toy/ trading figure! Forse per vi della mole del set. Ne prendi uno e li vuoi tutti e 40!

A voi i dettagli!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: