This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ashita no joe

ashita no joe I got as a very good deal. I got it when I went to animexpo last summer.

.





















































some details.... like the death of joe, the back of rikishi, the interaction between rikishi and joe made me fall in love with the set, that and the fact it's big figurines... I belive around 12 cm in height.
Ashita no Joe is one of my favorite series.

who is Joe yelling at?
of course..... it's rikishi... although he does not seem interested hahahahahaha...
and look how cool the back of Rikishi's in full fighting attire looks.
he was my favorite character, I absolutely loved his attitude and devotion to his believes.

the grass in rikishi's mouth is a very nice touch,
deda

No comments: