This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

galaxy999

boy what got me into buying this? it was the emotions.
I barely remember the show and have doubts about getting the manga (they canceled it anyway). I a more of a Captain Harlock fan, yet I have not found a single set that would satisfy me. If the sculpting isn't decent I don't buy it.
but this set is made by very tall figurines and it had lots of emotions in it. Not to mention the mold were perfect and the piece would come together nicely, some of them were really hard to put together though... as some of the attaching points were intertweened behind other attaching points.
Art wise, awesome, mold perfect but technically it wasn't planned so brilliantly.
I still like it very much though but i cannot encase it because Metel is too tall.
deda

No comments: