This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

other pieces belonging to the set are the cup with a lid, and the rice cracker's plate.

The little caraffe it's actually my earpick's container...
I liked the results of the teaset so I designed my earpick to have the same look... only the ring is thicker and actually I did not mix the temoku properly on purpose to see what the wet glaze would do....
as a result... the wet part with not so many mineral in suspension became silver and the top part with the thickest consistency became pure temoku (without melting away on the yellow salt or the mottled blue inside)

No comments: