This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photobucket
Un altro disegnuccio fatto durante il workshop del martedì. Appuntamento immancabile oramai.

Tuesday night is workshop night. Happy me. I get to draw again.


Photobucket
Il mio nuovo tesorino ha due libretti delle istruzioni e nessun numerino sulla busta. Fatto di proposito per fare impazzire i pirati, sta cosa, visto che è l'ammiraglia della marina.

My new precioussss... has 2 instruction books and no numbers on the brick bags... meant to drive a pirate insane, since this is the Admirality Flagship.




Photobucket

Ma siccome so' pirata fuori, dentro e tutt'attorno... io ho diviso i mattoncini per colori come se stessi facendo un puzzle.

Since I am a true pirate I divided the bricks by color... you won't fool me, Lego! ahr ahr ahr!


Photobucket

Svegliarsi alle sei per mancanza di sonno ha i suoi aspetti positivi....

Waking up at 6 has its own good aspects.

No comments: