This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Monday, March 29, 2004

I wonder a tag works... let me try....
http://tynstudios.com/firma_light.jpg
Uhm it doesn't.... I'll leave the link then to the Image I drew for a sentence I wrote in my story called "Neither side story".

I think it's a funny way the main character professes his feelings to the heroine... he basically doesn't tell her what he feels but asks her to choose how to feel. He says:

"There's a subtle separation between happiness and despair. A single word can make the difference. As simple as that: I love you... I love you not! Which one will you choose?"

the girl simply replies: Not... not.

heheheheh Ayah embarrassing... but so hard to write love scenes so I have to come up with something original all the time right?

No comments: