This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Was there ever anyone who did not thank people at the Oscar acceptance speech?
I think I might be the first one... If I ever win an Oscar.... I wanna just go up there, make a few names and just go
:pPpPp
or actually
XPpPpPpPpPp

People who gave me troubles in the most difficult times of my life, I absolutely don't want them to go around to say they knew me for some reason and be proud of it.

Don't fill your mouth with my name, yoy bastards, all I have to say to you is: XPpPpPpP

hahahahahaha that would be an interesting Oscar acceptance Speech.... well, first, we have to win one huh? ^_^

No comments: