This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Since this is a log, beg your forgiveness, I need to log in some stuff...
I registered at the copyright assosiation and with the wga my latest script .

The script was at first 13 pages long, which I did as a homework for my screenwriting 1 class. As it often happens to me, Sometimes when I get an idea I'll write it down in short form... but I feel like I need time to have the thing sit in me and then one day I'll get like enlightened and I find out the missing link... or the one idea that could solve the story completely.

So I felt that for this one story, about, smells and scents, and memories and how some people envisions things.
In time I figured out the solusion was in the vision, the perspective about things and I made it into an 89 pages script. I am pretty happy about it but now that it is registered I am going to send the script around to my friends for some feedback.

There are still a few things that make sense to me cuz I am inside the story, I need to know what someone who reads the story for the first time sees it.

The title is... I'll put it in italian... IL NASO.

it's a thing and a job description too.

No comments: