This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
and much bigger and awesome New Year!
May father Time find you well and find you a better path
to walk on for the next 12 months.
May Santa bring you at least a 24 hours of good rest and peace of mind.

I hope you get at least one day where you wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and say: I love you.
I hope you get al least one day where you wake up, look at an annoying person, laugh and say: Oh, well, we need them too.
I hope you get at least one day where you wake up and you don't have to run but get to walk and smell the roses.
I hope you get at least one day where you wake up and think: this is for the best! - and accept and compromise. You can always start anew.
I hope you get at least one day where you wake up and somebody pats your shoulders and says: good job!
I hope you get at least one day where you wake up and feel rested, in perfect shape and perfect health... thinking you could take on the world.
I hope you find at least one day where you can brace yourself and be brave and says: this is scary but it won't stop me.
I wish you get 365 good days, with at least a good thing in them.

But I hope you wont' mind if out of 365 days you only get 50 exceptional days and don't mind if all the rest are normal. Just shrug your shoulders and smile "oh, well" and be content.

Most of all, my message to you is: Life is an apple and you got teeth. Keep on biting!
Things might not ever go the way you planned but why plan anyways?
Don't take the adventure out of it.
You might not become rich, you might work more than you get paid for, you might not ever be able to reach a certain goal... but you can always enjoy the ride, not out of optimism, but just out of the fact you are and are able to learn. Do it all! Do it your best! You might not get "stuff" but you'll have a blast instead!

Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: