This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monday!

Lunedi', inizio di settimana, stamattina ho fatto lezione dalle 9 alle 2.

Monday starts with lectures from 9 to 2 pm.



La prima... Indesign (per il giornale della scuola) la seconda... analisi de Il Gigante di Ferro utilizzando il viaggio dell'eroe. E' il film perfetto, c'e' poco da fare.
Credo di averlo visto 22 volte gia' e non mi stanco mai.


First lecture is about Indesign for the school paper and the second one is analyzing The Iron Giant using the hero's journey. It's a perfect movie! I've watched it 22 times already and never get tired of it.

Ieri non sono uscita... ma la mia piantina di piselli dolci ha fatto un fiorellino. Ovviamente non fara' il baccello perche' e' una pianta che fa fiorellini anche se si chiama sweet pea.

I didn't go out during the weekend... my sweet pea plant made a little flower. So cute.

Ho trovato due minutini anche per montare i miei chopperini.

I did find a couple of minutes over the weekend to finally assemble my choppers.

So caruccetti, no?

Cute, aren't they?




Oh and The Pirate Balthasar is up.. click on the banner to the side to go read the new chappy.



No comments: