This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, July 23, 2010

When I wake up in the morning there's this very nice, bright, golden light... but it goes away really fast.
I kept telling myself... I should take pictures.
And never did... now there, I took a picture.
The light goes away in about 15 minutes.




Quando mi sveglio, al mattino, verso le sette... c'è una bella luce dorata. Sparisce nel giro di 15 minuti.
Da quando sono arrivata continuo a dirmi: devo fare una foto.
Ma me ne dimenticavo sempre... ed ecco qua la foto.
Visto come va dal color oro al niente totale in poco tempo?




Il sole lo vedo bene dalla finestra della cucina.

I can see the light of the sun shining through the branches from my kitchen's window.

No comments: