This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Since I recently realized I need to learn patience... I am finding myself more and more noticing things about patience itself.

I read this:

Life is like a long road to be covered carrying a very heavy burden: one must not rush.

If one considers normal the absence of freedom, there will not be complaints.

Being patient is the foundation to an everlasting peace. Rage is our worst enemy.

Knowing victory without knowing the meaning of defeat will not bring us but damage.


This words were written by Ieyasu Tokugawa, founder of the Tokugawa dinasty of shoguns who ruled Japan from 1603 to 1868.

No comments: