This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Wow I am so happy... lately everybody is sending me such cool messages and I have so many interesting conversation that.... I fall in love with writing and language over and over again.

My best friend Grace just described her busy week like this:

saw a trapped bird.. thiking of wat i can do to help free it..
saw a caterpillar.. it grew bigger... crawling across my path...
same one last week... except it grew bigger...


It is fantastic... she is so taken by her work... but the only things worth talking about were these little moments where her eyes moved away to non-job realted things.

No comments: