This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Miniature garden.

yesterday was sant'onorato... is the Saint protector of Fondi... so... since this city is SOOOOO discomunicated and only sons of satan live here LOL... instead of thinking about nice religious celebration what they do is... they don't go to work and they make a big fair.

So I went to the fair, since religious holidays do not concern me, and I bought these little ones... they were so cute... but 3 of them have to stay indoor, the front ones, the other I decided to bring to my zen garden.

now I don't say this because I made it and it's my garden...
but the results are quite stunning...


I was taking pictures like Austin Powers... yeah baby!! give it to me!



now the important thing when planting cactuses et similia is to put them on stilt and put rocks in the whole you make to drain water better...

they don't like water... but they can be outdoor and actually manage to survive pretty well to very cold climates...

I will cover them up in winter though if I see it will frost.

this garden is finally taking shape.

No comments: