This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A first look at my book cover.
Grace worked on the layout (and soon, as soon as it is final I will upload the full spread to see how pretty the back cover is!) and it came out exactly the way I wanted it. *_*

The book will be out soon, more details to come.

Un primo sguardo alla copertina del mio libro che al 99% sarà così come la si vede qui... Grace ha lavorato al layout, io ho sistemato i disegni, la quarta di copertina è graziosissima, appena mi passano la definitva la posto anche qui.
Il libro sarà disponbile presto anche se non so bene quando... quindi seguiranno ulteriori dettagli.

No comments: