This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, February 15, 2008

They found me out!
My friend Koori was able to tell that this famous collage I did using my dear governator.... in which I try to advertize shoujo manga to... viril youg men was indeed inspired by Hamilton's famous collage of 1956.

So what? Can I not make pop art too? I am never too late, right?


La cara Koori ha scoperto che il famoso collage che ho creato usando il Governetor... col quale cercavo di pubblicizzare gli Shoujo Manga agli... UOMINI VERI è stato ispirato dal ben più noto collage di Hamilton del 1956.

E questa è la mia versione di Pop art! Non è mai troppo tardi...




Brava Koori.

No comments: