This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aggiornamento Osamushi

Curiosità
: grande reportage sulla mostra dedicata a Tezuka dall'Edo-Tokyo Museum! Imperdibile!

Online anche dei nuovi, interessantissimi Secondo Loro.
Aggiornate le News: sono tantissime questo mese! ^o^
Aggiornate Edizioni e Bibliografia.


Che sudata ho fatto stavolta! Uff!!! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deda.
I called Kodansha today.
But I couldn't get in touch with the person who has the responsibility about that event.
I left the message to him.
But I am not sure he'll call me back.
Anyway I'll try to call him again.

p.s
I've found a nice T shirts maker.
http://www.heroism.jp/
Kitaro is cool, isn't he? ^^

un_mei