This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Christmas in June

So yesterday was Christmas for me. I got my package from Hong Kong with my latest hunting... it was so worth the wait!

Ogni tanto il Natale arriva di giugno... ieri mi è arrivato un pacco tanto atteso.


It contained a set of Cyborg 009 that I wanted to buy from long time ago. It was hard to get but I think I found an ebay store that is reliable, has lots of interesting things and it's not too pricey.












Ho finalmente messo le zampe su questo bellissimo set di Cyborg 009. Tanto desiderato eh, ma difficile da reperire. Intanto l'ho trovato su ebay ed eccolo finalmente qui, davanti a me.














The pieces are nicely done and are easy to mount. Only problem was Great Britain's scarf and 005's waist is a little loose.













Il set è fatto piuttosto bene. I pezzi sono più grandi di quanto avessi immaginato.

Si montano facilmente, hanno bei colori vivaci. Ho solo avuto un problema con la sciarpa di Great Britain e la vita di 005 è un po' lenta.









One of the reason why I drooled over this set was that once you have all the pieces, they come together in a nice diorama.


Il motivo per cui sbavavo tanto dietro questo set era che, una volta acquisiti tutti i pezzi, si collegano quasi tra di loro come in un bellissimo diorama.









I also got this funny looking set of Sanpei. I had never seen it before and it is actually funny looking too. The cool thing about it was the fishing line really attached to the fishing cane.












Ho preso anche questo set di Sanpei. Non lo avevo mai visto e a dire il vero è fatto in maniera assai buffa. Il materiale alterna plastica dura a gomma morbida. Guardate però che meraviglia la lenza vera attaccata alla canna da pesca... andava legati ai pescetti e inserita in appositi spazietti.












So the materials are not all the same. The guys are made of soft rubber and the rest it's hard plastic. The line had to go through loops and holes. It was soooo much fun to put together, also because instructions were easy and pieces are nicely done. Very smart!

I pezzi erano facilissimi da montare, sono pensati in maniera molto intelligente ed è un piacere assemblarli.
Mi sono divertita tantissimo a montare soprattutto il pezzo con Sanpei che tiene il retino in mano. Ridevo sola sola mentre cercavo di capire il giro che doveva compiere la lenza.
Alla fine il risultato finale è spettacolare.

Odd enough... the set does not smell of pvc, actually it rather smells of naphtaline!O_o


L'unico difetto del set è che non odora di pvc... ma di naftalina! Chissà come mai? O_o








No comments: