This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Big Hunt! - Caccia grossa.

Haruhi Suzumiya - Figuremate vol.1

15.00 euri!
15 euros!



I like figuremates better than nondoroids. The proportions are cuter and not so ridiculous (I don't really find nondoroid cute, I actually find them rather creepy).
They had never produced a set of something I like though... till there was you, Haruhi! *_*














Mi piacciono molto le figuremate, più dei nondoroids, forse per via delle proporzioni più graziose e meno ridicole (i nondoroids sono più caricaturali e a dire il vero più che pucci... li trovo un po' inquietanti, nonché grotteschi). Non c'erano state figuremates con soggetti di mio gradimento, fino ad Haruhi!













Of course the bargain is due to the fact that these came without instruction sheets and boxes.

L'affarone è dovuto al fatto che questi vengono senza foglio illustrativo e scatola... si chiude un occhio per ste cose quando si fanno affaroni, no?













Haruhi *ç*!













Aaaah Matsumoto! I am not going after your stuff anymore! This was Hell enough, to me goddam "nostalgia freaks".
As much as I like pirates, your comics I don't like very much (you write fried air to me)... the animation that they made out of your stories is very nice and you got lucky the concept was cool enough to make a good cartoon in the 70's! Still I don't think that people really know anything about your crap, they just feel nostalgia for their childhood therefore they all buy Harlock and stores don't care about breaking sets....
But to cut the story short if this wasn't a cool pirate story about freedom I wouldn't give a shit - and of course I am talking about the animation cuz the comic... I've read better stuff, with story!!!













Il mio personale trionfo sui girellari, che non ricordano un piffero di Harlock tranne che era un robo che passava in tv quando loro erano piccoli e scemi... e un personale trionfo sui negozianti a cui non frega niente di rompere i set e ritrovarsi con gashapon vecchi di trentenni a prendere polvere in vetrina!

Ho finito il set, pagandolo la metà di quello che mi sarebbe costato prendendolo in giro da ladri e delinquenti gashaponari/bassotti del web!





















Memole

Revenge is best served cold!
"nostalgia freaks" paid up to 50 euros just to have the sitting elf, Memole!
Yeah, at the last Lucca Comics that thing went from 15 to 50 euros in 3 days!
To think that the individual pieces cost 9 euros each.
I got the whole set for 35 euros, which means I paid 6 euros for each piece! The midget cost me 6,80 euros... not 50!


La vendetta è un piatto che va servito freddo... nel mio caso mi sono seduta sulla riva del fosso ad attendere il cadavere del nemico. Avete presente sto set, no? Memole da sola allo scorso Lucca Comics è passata da 15 a 50 euri in tre giorni! E tutto perché i soliti girellari si sarebbero venduti un rene pur di avere SOLO LEI. Bon, io ho pagato 35 euri tutto il set, pagando ogni singolo pezzo 6 euro... non 50!


Originariamente questo veniva venduto 9 euri a scatola. A sorpresa. Mariel e i folletti erano due pezzi separati che poi possono essere assemblati.
La Mariel seduta non la vuole nessuna. P.s. Non ho due Mariel e memole... una è la figura segreta e fa l'occhilino.

Nodoby wants the sitting girl and no, I don't have a double... one of the big giant head is winking and the other one is not... means: I got the secret figure! ^__^/

The big piece with the girl with all the gnomes is actually 2 pieces, not one!


No comments: