This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking advantage of my being convalescent... this week - museums and monuments are for free - I will be going to Rome to see things!
I was thinking about Caracalla - with a tour guide - and then the Ostiense museum and - I am willing to pay for this - the Planetarium.
I wish the Maritime Museum were close by... but it's so far away! Well it's more of a museum of Ancient navigation but they have a full Roman ship! Pretty neat, huh!
So expect some nice pictures in the next few days... and as Google celebrate the week with a neat logo... I am preparing my bag for tomorrow.

No comments: