This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

the garakame set


alright story of this set. It was really hard to get. On ebay? most impossible prices so I got two sets from a japanese store who sent it to my friend's house in Japan and his mom sent it to me and i sent her chocolate to thank her.
In short I paid (chocolate and shipping fee included) for two sets as much as they would charge me for half a set on ebay.
The other set went to my friend as a present for she sent me something like 90 euros in manga material out on a whim... woah! that's the least I could do to thank her.
This set has a secret figure that consists in the Masumi Hayami figures with purple roses in his hand... but it's the same figure... just with roses...
what the heck....

No comments: