This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Magical girls!





























This is the famous set of Majokkos... the magical ghirls....
ask me the names in japanese? maybe I know one of them.... these girls were on tv when I was a little girl... Bia vs noah (blue hair and pink hair girl) were witches trying to compete to become queen of the withc kingdom (yeah sounds like sugar sugar rune right?), sally the girl on the broom was princess to the witch kingdom and came to earth to learn... stuff.... Lily the blond girl was looking for the flower with seven colors to save the magical kingdom..... and she traveled the world but the thing was growing right in her backyard (how ironic) LOL
oh boy I love mojokkos!

No comments: