This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oo. Jaaaack II .oO
















this other Jack is the other love of my life... as hard as it may seem to believe my favorite one is the center one, with Jack sitting on the statue of the angel,
that is my favorite scene in the movie... when he sings "what I have I done" (It was so friggin Phantom of the Opera came to his senses kinda thing LOL).... and I love that tune very much too and I like how he goes from sad to being his old self again.
Just wonderful.
I love the details in these toys but oooh they are so teeny tiny and it was hard to put them togeter without breaking them (I did have two accidents on the sleight one sob)
but hey.... isn't this set just gorgeous? (and it was cheap too)

No comments: