This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

garasu no kamen

















My precioussss preciousss.... here's some details of the bust of the two queens... Ardis is such a cutie... "lastoniaaa watashi no kuniiii" LOL I could go on for ever on glass mask.
This story gabbed my heart in 1983 and since then I have never been able to stop thinking about it... now up until a few weeks ago there was always something to keep me running... the ongoing manga, the chapter that came in the magazine after the mangaka started slowing down (curse you suzue miuchi are you working on this thing's ending?).... the new anime.
well it's all over now. Unless volume 43 comes out soon I have nothing else to do but stare at my precious set.

No comments: