This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

















I will never finish this set and besides it's quite problematic... comes in 3 colors so it's a huge 21 pieces risky thing to get (trading figures, you never know what you get) plus the special figures comes out bits and pieces hiding with the other ones... O_O and so I got a half a goku...
Honesly I wanted the pervy looking muten sensei who talks to the mermaid, so i was quite lucky, bought two dragon balls and got a bronze (crappy) one and the one I wanted... plus pieces of goku in his wedding dress... these dragon balls things are no onger available or I would have tried my luck for the Piccolo figure.

p.s. you can see the little house (kame house) and small palms in the bg.... and isn't Muten's pervy expression just precious? LOL

No comments: