This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Maison Ikkoku





























Maison Ikkoku was a very sweet and funny manga/anime.
I used to watch it when I was in university right after lunch, before studying.
I have to say this set is not very nicely done... unlike most of the ones I have.... who are airbrushed and have perfect mold... this almost seems a product for perverted otakus (you can peek up the girls' skirt and they have white panties LOL XD).
Kyoko's broom... I cannot get it to straighten up... but then again after seeing how the other girl leans on godai maybe she is bending it out of rage LOL.
my favorite pieces are Sochiro, Yotsuya, and akemi.... ichinose dancing is hilarious too.

No comments: