This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Judo Boy!!!


So my sis says to my nephew:
you know Deda is coming to visit
you!








And Judo boy replies: cool... wait...
what language does she speak now?
my sister says: she speaks italian and
english so you can speak english to her.
and he replies: okay ... one... two... three

(my nephew only knows how to count and say yes!)


mia sorella dice a mio nipote: sai che Deda viene a trovarti?
risponde: bene, ma che lingua parla deda?
e mia sorella dice: italiano ed inglese, cosi' le puoi parlare
in inglese se vuoi.
risponde il nipote: okay, one, two, three, four... five...

No comments: