This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My father and the Musicals....

I often listen to musical while I shower or in the bathroom for any reason.
My dad passes by... and comments:
Evita
Requiem: Requieeem aeternum donaaa Evitaaaa
Dad: who died?
Phantom of the Opera....
Phantom: Gooooo...
Dad: Who scored?

Mio padre e i Musical

Di solito ascolto musical quando sono in bagno... mio padre si trova a passare e commenta (da premettere che mio padre è musicalmente ignorante e pensa che i Doors siano una marcha di scarpe).

Evita.... durante il requiem....
Mio padre: chi è morto?

Il fantasma dell'opera grida: goooo
mio padre: chi ha segnato?

No comments: