This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rearranging gashapons - giocando a tetris coi gashapon.

Would you like to see my collection of butterflies?
Sali a casa mia... ti faccio vedere la mia collezione di farfalle!

I have decided to pin up on the wall my danglers. I was always afraid I would loose them, plus they don't stand up.
Ho usato degli spilli per fermare su del sughero i miei danglers. Siccome non si tengono in piedi ho sempre paura di perderli.

I also bought two mini container for some of my very small sets.
Ho anche comprato due techine per i miei set più piccini.





















A few days ago in Rome I bought a random trading figure.
Mostly I was attracted by the box because if you had two of them close together you would get this cute drawing.
It reminded me of Ichigo Mashimaro, so I got it.
Qualche giorno fa ho comperato una trading figure a caso. Sono stata attirata dalle scatole perché formavano una figura se affiancate. Lo stile mi ha ricordato Ichigo Mashimaro e quindi ho acquistato.

She was inside.

C'era dentro lei.

A mix of hard pvc and silcon rubber. Spectacular!

Un misto tra pvc dura e silicone per gli abiti.
spettacolare.




Ed ecco i POP children.

Portraits of Pirates - One Piece:
Zoro, Nami e Nojiko!

Now my new thing, the POP from one piece, kids version.

























Are they going to stay in the box? I don't know yet... probably.
I am too scared of dust and loosing pieces... when I saw the blister I put her
right back into the box.

Resteranno in scatola? Forse... non lo so ancora ma è forse sì.
Ho il terrore della polvere e di perdere i pezzettini di ricambio... e quando
ho visto il blister l'ho rimessa nella scatola.

No comments: