This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Piemonte - December 2009

Monviso













Argentario











Santa's Village

Il villaggio di Babbo Natale a Rivoli












Il pranzo - lunch

This is a funny picture I took of my plate. If you are wondering... yes, I am the type of person who takes pictures of her food.
I really like the expression of the orange slice (btw this is Sicilian Orange salad... imagine oranges, olive and anchovies and dices of unsalted cheese)....

This time of the year I feel like yelling Help myself and when I looked at it I saw a bit of myself on that plate.
Are holidays killing you?

No comments: