This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dracula with Unicorns.

I am laughing my ass off these days cus everyone seems to be raving about this "Pride and Prejudice with zombie"... the book migh be hella funny (although the first chapter was Jane Austen plus some words changed into zombies and that was it - and I sure hope something more interesting happens afterwards).

What really makes me laugh is to see how simple it is to make guys get close to a chick flick by adding zombies. It was like that cartoon: monkey vs. robots... and then the lady goes: so what? and the guys goes: don't you get it? It's monkey and robots!

Okay so you coulf throw no matter what shit in there and they would like it?
I was then thinking... how about:

The lord of the rings with cuddly bears!
Gone with the wind with Frankenstein! - Frankenstein, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Star wars with Sparkly vampires
aaand.... Twilignt with Jedi.

Surely this is a brilliant operation, will make tons of money, they are making a movie out of the thing, already - oh the horror LOL - why not partecipate in it and have a bit of the share?

Imagine:
"

3 May. Bistritz. - Left Munich at 8:35 P.M., on 1st May, arriving at Vienna early next morning; should have arrived at 6:46, but train was an hour late because of unicorns sleeping on the tracks." (from Dracula with Unicorns)



Billiant, I tell you!

No comments: