This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Auguri di Buona Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!






I wish you all the best
a good job followed by some nice rest,
I wish you happy days
I wish you'll find always new ways
I wish you love and health
I wish you'll be glad even without extraordinary wealth
I wish you'll be there for me
Of my being there for you, I can guarantee.

I wish that all of your dreams may come true,
I wish most of all that you shall always be you!

I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
I send you all my love, even if you are far from me and not near!

No comments: