This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

When the year ends we all must summarize what went right and what went wrong in order to decide what needs to be done to improve. Finding the problem is the beginning of the solution, right?
These were my thoughts at around midnight.

I don't think I want to go on like this because I am getting old and honestly some of my best feelings were wasted along the way on the wrong things and people. I regressed to a form I used to hold when I was 17 years old, when pent up frustration would lead me to creation but one should not choose to be happy OR creative, one should be both if there's a choice.

I have taken previous engagements for this year but I'll keep in touch with the future to change some things around and abandon all that doesn't work... not because I am wrong and not even because what surrounds me is wrong... but simply because what surrounds me doesn't fit me and I don't fit in with what's around me.

Some things can be loved only from a very long distance, others require selfishness, it all takes much courage. I am sorry but I have changed my priorities and given up diplomacy, because people doesn't think twice before they go ahead and judge me without even knowing what a single thing about what moves my choices?

It doesn't help to be good and nice!

Honestly I don't want to be a bitch to people so I'll retire from certain places and venues and will use my spare time avoiding to see what's out there to focus more on myself.

I shall have but one voice on the web and this will be all!
I smirk and I know why!

No comments: