This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

It rained the other day...
this is what happens when temperature drops after the rain:
One day it rained - or at least it tried very hard to... but I should say that what came down was some sort of shy drizzle... a few cute drops did manage to get to the ground, but during the night the temperature reached -12°C and all the rain drops turned into crystals.


At first I thought it was salt, but then again we hadn't dropped any on our pathway and there's no need to drop salt on the train tracks... I guess?








The light in the morning was beautiful and that very afternoon, after a dull sunset, came the most wonderful dusk I had ever seen!









These pictures were taken in Avigliana (Piedmont) you can see its lake and train station!

No comments: