This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, January 29, 2010

http://thepiratebalthasar.blogspot.com/

How is it? My little Castalia?

If you want to know more about her... wait for chapter one of:
The pirate Balthasar.


Ecco la mia piccola Castalia... per scoprire di più su di lei vi toccherà aspettare un pochino per il primo capitolo de: Il pirata Baldassarre.


I am sorry to say it will take me a while to finish up the first chapter... while the promos are still up... let's say I shot over page 40 ^^" and I inked 31 of them and colored and lettered 8 of them.


Mi dispiace dover ammettere che sono in lavorazione fitta ma ci vorrà ancora un bel pochino per vedere questo primo capitolo... sono finita oltre le 40 pagine con le matite... ne ho inchiostrate 31 e ne ho colorate e letterate solo 8.

Currently some work showed up too so the time I usually spend on this is limited to 2 hours after lunch and 4 hours after dinner.

Al momento è anche arrivato del lavoro per cui le ore che dedico al progetto sono giusto 2 dopo pranzo e quelle 4 orette dopo cena, prima di andare a letto.

But I work on it, every day... and I am very dedicated to it.
I doubt the first chapter will be perfect or even close to what I was looking for... I can only guarantee that with time the quality of the drawings will increase and time management too.

Ci lavoro ogni giorno e sono molto presa dal progetto.
Al momento dubito che venga fuori perfetto o anche minimamente vicino a quello che avrei voluto realizzare... posso solo garantire che col passare del tempo la qualità del disegno migliorerà e sicuramente anche il mio modo di gestire le tempistiche del tutto!

No comments: