This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And so it's Halloween... - Toh, è Halloween!
Seems a bit too early still but if I remember correctly
if I were in the U.S. right now... it would have been pretty late
to realize such a thing.

Sembra presto per dirlo ma, se ricordo bene, se fossi in America adesso dovrei pensare che me ne sono ricordata un po' tardino invece!
So... it's up to Pet Society to remind me... Halloween is coming.

Per fortuna che c'è Pet Society a ricordamelo!





As much as I love you Jack, Pumpkin King... this year October 31st ain't gonna be Halloween for me but: Osamushi's Birthday.

Tuttavia, per quanto ti voglia bene, Jack, Re delle Zucche... quest'anno il 31 ottobre per me sarà: il compleanno di Osamu Tezuka. Lo festeggerò a Lucca e non vedo l'ora!

And I have a cake to order still.
I better call the pastry shop.

E' anche vero che se non mi sbrigo a chiamare la pasticceria e ordinare la torta non avrò un bel fico secco da festeggiare! Telefono a me!

No comments: