This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vampire attack!

So I was falling asleep last night when this mosquito comes buzzing a B flat in my ear and woke me up.
Oh, come on, the sandman was there already throwing sand... you bastard!
So while I was throwing curses at the thing I rubbed my eye and felt something weird and squishy on my lid: it was the mosquito.
I think I rescued the sandman from a vampire attack.
Right after that I fell asleep.

Attacco vampiro!

Mi stavo addormentando, ieri sera, quando una zanzara è venuta a ronzarmi un Si bemolle in un orecchio e mi ha svegliata.
E noooo, cavolo, l'omino del sonno era là che tirava sabbia a palate negli occhi.... bastarda!
Mentre le tiravo appresso i santi del calendario mi sono stropicciata un occhio e ho sentito qualcosa di strano e umidiccio tra le dita e la palpebra: era la zanza.
Credo di aver salvato l'omino del sonno da un attacco vampiro.
Subito dopo mi sono addormentata.


No comments: