This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Friday, October 03, 2008


Feel the irony. This was a b-day present... I get to use today becase my computer is... leaving me. I don't know what happened to it. I only know it takes 3 times as long to do stuff and it is not a virus cuz I haven't found any. But it all started when Firefox updates... is it possible that the new version uses so much ram that my poor Hagu cannot even run a browser and 2 software at the same time?

Ironicamente uso questa giffina che mi è stata donata al compleanno perché il mio computer mi sta lasciando a piedi. Non capisco bene cosa le sia successo, so solo che ci mette il triplo del tempo a fare le cose e non dovrebbe essere un virus perché non ne ho trovato manco mezzo. Tutto è iniziato quando firefox ha fatto l'update alla nuova versione.... possibile che si ciucci tanta Ram che la mia povera hagu non riesce a tenere aperto il browser e due programmi allo stesso tempo?

No comments: