This blog is moderated! Dot not leave anonymous messages because I won't even open them and will directly reject them. Any attempt to spam this blog ends directly in the spam filter of my gmail account.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

What happens today on Cpt. Kane's ship - Che succede oggi sulla nave del Kane?

Cpt. Kane's log,
Good fact: since the wife is too scared to cook the evil looking turkey, I have decided to have it walk the plank. If I cannot eat it... then Audrey the carnivore plant will!

Diario di Bordo del Capitano Kane,
Fatto positivo: visto che la moglie si impressiona a cucinare il tacchino dallo sguardo truce, ho deciso di buttarlo in pasto ai pesci. Nella fattispecie se non posso papparmelo io se lo pappa Audrey, la pianta carnivora!
Photobucket

Bad fact: am I seeing things or is the cat too close to the fish bowl?

Fatto negativo: ho le traveggole o il gatto si sta appropinquando esageratamente alla boccia del pesce?

Photobucket 

No comments: